Donating Helps for a Lifetime
More than ever, we need your help. The 2020 health and economic crisis has pushed us to find new donation sources to continue our mission of providing safe, affordable housing.
Financially, it takes about $65,000 to $85,000 to build a new Habitat home. Each home, whether it is new or renovated, includes new appliances for the Habitat Partner family. Our expenses as an organization are low so that money donated can be used to help families for their lifetime.
Ways to Donate:
- Go to this Donation link to donate online: https://habitatforhumanityofmadisoncounty.salsalabs.org/habitatforhumanityofmadisoncountydonationform
- Sending or bringing a donation to the office location is the most effective way to immediately help the Madison County Affiliate. The address is listed below.
- Bringing in items for donation to our ReSale store helps us earn revenue each month.
- Shop at the ReSale Store often.
- Participate in one of our fundraising events.